Volunteer with PCs for People
Volunteers have the opportunity to give back to the community while learning from their peers in a non-traditional setting. Many volunteers start with a basic understanding of technology but through group interactions, they are quickly able to expand their skill set in not only the technical field but also in communication and public service by interacting with a diverse client base.
Fill out our Volunteer Interest Form and we will be in touch about available opportunities! For any questions, contact email@example.com.
Volunteer Tasks Include:
- Warehouse: Computer disassembly, equipment testing, equipment cleaning, tech donation organizing, equipment intake
- Tech: Refurbish computers with Windows 10 or Linux OS
- Digital Skills: Assisting people at computer labs and setting up computers with Windows
- Community Events: Assist at in-person distribution and pick-up events
- Special Projects: Tasks will vary (painting, addressing envelopes, filing, etc.)